We support our clients in observing best-practices for the management of data that is central to their business operations. Our document and data management service offering includes: operational data capturing solutions; large scale data capturing projects; data conversion; data processing and analysis; and data cleansing.
OPERATIONAL DATA CAPTURING
- We understand the importance of accurate data capturing to support the business processes and operational needs of an organisation.
- Utilising a combination of our leading “OCR” software and our highly trained and experienced data capturers, we deliver valuable electronic information to allow our clients to focus on their core business.
- We will define and agree on the template, database or system to be used in data capturing with the client.
- The required output format to be discussed and approved with the client.
- We offer a range of language capabilities.
- We apply security and confidentiality measures to all assignments.
LARGE SCALE DATA CAPTURING PROJECTS
- We also offer solutions for once-off data capturing projects where an organisations seeks to capture large volumes of data that may not be in the normal course of their day-day operations such as:
- Employee surveys
- Customer surveys
- Census data
- Election data
- Research related data
- We will gather the requirements of the organisation to ensure we develop a customised solution that supports the objectives of the project.
- We offer general scanning of documents (on-going and once off) for clients.
- Once documents have been scanned, documents are converted to PDF to preserve the integrity of the document and are uploaded directly to our servers.
- Applying optical character recognition (“OCR”) software to the PDF documents so the documents are searchable.
- Our appropriate methods of data analysis are determined by the data types and variables of interest.
- We take a systematic approach to data analysis that begins with properly locating, scoping, acquiring, testing and verifying data.
- Once the data has been verified and migrated to a stable platform, we employ a variety of analysis tools and techniques to analyse and compare data.
- We apply statistical and / or logical techniques to describe and illustrate, condense and recap, and evaluate data.
- We apply appropriate methods of detecting and correcting or removing corrupt and inaccurate records from a record set.
- The actual process of data cleansing may involve removing typographical errors or validating and correcting values against a known list of values.